Magic Bus is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, registered with the IRS.
Transparency is one of the core pillars of Magic Bus and something we use to help build resilient relationships with all of our stakeholders. Within the organization, we uphold this value by utilizing sound accounting practices and ensuring that the communities in which we work have full access to any information they seek.
Magic Bus Operating Costs
Our mentorship-based model operates on economies of scale and leverages existing infrastructure:
- One child can be sponsored for a full year for $25
- One community program can be sponsored for $1,250
The direct program cost as per the latest audited statement of accounts is INR 18.18 crores. We have a direct program expenditure of 87%, an administrative expenditure of 9.4% and a fundraising expenditure of 3.6%.
Magic Bus USA 990 Tax Returns
Magic Bus India Foundation Audited Statement of Accounts
- 2013-14 – Audited Financials
- 2012-13 – Audited Financials
- 2011-12 – Audited Financials
- 2010-11 – Audited Financials
Magic Bus Annual Reports