‘Leadership Through Action Challenge’ Program
Take part in a unique 2-week Leadership Development Program and create change in a community!
• Looking to understand and improve your leadership skills?
• Increase your ability to work within a team?
• Have the opportunity to work in a challenging environment?
• Engage and make a difference to those less fortunate than yourselves?
Here is your opportunity to do all this – and more – with one of the world’s most influential and innovative charities.
We will help you realize:
• Your potential as a leader
• The importance of teamwork in a challenging environment
• An understanding of the world as a global community and your role within it
Our International ‘Leadership Through Action Challenge’ Program has been developed to balance learning and applying team and leadership skills in the unique setting of our Mumbai City operation and our Outdoor Education Learning & Development Campus, 60 miles from Mumbai.
Just like our Magic Bus Children you will learn to develop an inherent sense of responsibility, team spirit and understand what it takes to be a leader. You will also further develop your ability of how to communicate effectively, think strategically and solve complex problems.
- 18 years of age or older
- Available for 2 weeks
- Minimum donation of $1500
For more information, please email email@example.com.